You are here
The ABC’s of How to Become a Jaylens Challenge Bullying No Way! Ambassador
A – Assemble students and free posters.
B – Bring your fundraisers and awareness together to get your challenge supplies. (Details provided).
C – Challenge. Start your meetings, activities and assemblies.
Jaylens Challenge Foundation provides the support and details you need to for a successful campaign, including fundraising!
There are currently FOUR different packages:
- SILVER – Supplies and Curriculum for one class - $100 fundraiser
- BRONZE – Supplies and Curriculum for three classrooms - $250 fundraiser
- GOLD – Supplies and Curriculum for one entire grade - $500 fundraiser
- PLATINUM – Supplies and Curriculum for an entire school - $1,000 fundraiser
SUPPLIES AND CURRICULUM INCLUDE:
All schools get a DVD of Jaylens copyrighted presentation, an Outline on how to host your own Jaylens Challenge Assembly (which includes facts and exactly what to say surrounding the showing of the DVD), Wristbands for each student, and a Teachers Guide for Administration. Additional materials below tailored to grades.
* ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS ALSO GET: A full color Anti-Bullying Workbook and Certificates of Completion
*MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOLS ALSO GET: Jaylens Comp Cards and Social Media boosts.
This is a step-by-step initiative to help YOU bring the Jaylens Challenge Assembly to your school. We provide detailed instructions to help you through the entire process from start to finish. You’ll receive everything you need to be self-empowered and be successful!
Make a difference in your school and community and become a Jaylens Challenge Ambassador today! #BullyingNoWay!
Please contact us at: JCF@JaylensChallenge.Org or 863.860.7724 to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.